Published on July 20th, 2011 | by Editor2
QluQlu Nigeria Seeks Business Development Executive
QluQlu, one of Nigeria’s group buying solution, currently seeks to recruit a Business Development Executive for its Nigeria operation. The company offers unbeatable deals to thousands of upwardly mobile professionals in various African cities. This is achieved by negotiating group discounts with great local businesses for its ever growing clientele of upwardly mobile professionals. The local businesses get access to a desirable group of customers while the customers receive 30 – 70% discount on purchases.
The Business Development Executive:
The candidate will be lively and hard-working Business Development Executives who also have a fair knowledge about their city. You will be responsible for expanding Qluqlu’s enviable client list of businesses including the most happening Restaurants, Pubs, Cafes, Salons, Shopping Destinations, Events and much more. Unique and out-of-the-box ideas are always rewarded. You get to work in a fast-paced and fun-filled environment with the best professionals from the industry. The job pays well but if you are looking for a regular 9-5 job, this is not for you!
What will you be doing?
- Actively negotiating and successfully closing the deals over phone and/or by visiting the local business
- Develop everlasting relationship with the existing and new business partners
- Work as a team with the Field Sales Manager to achieve success in new deals.
- Offer compelling proposals to the local businesses
- Achieve and exceed the monthly sales target
The ideal profile?
- Bachelors degree.
- Passion for sales.
- Thorough, meticulous, extremely organized and structured approach to work.
- Ability to think out of the box and learn quickly under pressure, as well as roll up your sleeves and make things happen, both as a self sufficient individual and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated expertise in and aptitude for the media sectors (or an ability to learn quickly about new sectors).
- Fluent English (spoken).
- Sociable yet tenacious.
Why you should apply:
- Get to work in a fast, dynamic startup environment with some of the most qualified people in the online space you’ll know.
- Enjoy work in the Entertainment, Dot-com, Media & Life-Style industry: it’s demanding and it’s fun.
- Network with the experts and local business owners across Lagos.
If you feel you fit the profile and available to start immediately, send Resume & Motivational Letter to: ngjobs[@]qluqlu.com